Dragons Prepare, Practice, and Prevent the Fire!
Tuesday, April 2nd, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM on Lancaster Walk
Hey Dragons! Find out how you can safely navigate potential safety pitfalls and react quickly when it comes to fires in your home or residence hall.
- Explore the Philadelphia Fire Department’s Burn House.
- Take your picture with Sparky the Firefighting Dog.
- Learn out to use a fire extinguisher while putting out a REAL fire.
- And sample some FREE food while learning about Fire Safety from Philly’s Finest.
For more information or accommodations, please contact Jessica Edonick at email@example.com. This event is sponsored by Welcome Back Week (www.drexel.edu/studentlife), Commuter and Transfer Engagement (www.drexel.edu/offcampushousing), Fire and Life Safety (www.drexel.edu/publicsafety), and University Housing (www.drexel.edu/housing).
Off Campus Housing Neighborhood Spotlight: Center City
Thursday, April 4th, 12:00-2:00 PM; Geary Lobby, New College Building, 245 N. 15th Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
The April Off Campus Housing Neighborhood Spotlight provides an opportunity for students to meet with Property Managers from Center City based apartment communities.
Drexel’s 5th Annual Housing Fair
Wednesday, April 10th, 4:00-6:00 PM; Drexel Armory (25 N. 33rd St)
If you are looking for a place to live next year, or want to learn more about resources for students living off campus, mark your calendar to attend Drexel’s 5th Annual Housing Fair.
During the event you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet area property owners & managers.
- Connect with utility companies, Drexel departments, and representatives from other Philadelphia organizations.
- Learn more about Drexel’s Off Campus Housing services.
- Win great door prizes!
To learn more about the Drexel Off Campus Housing Fair please go to: www.drexel.edu/offcampushousing.