Astea International, Inc. is currently offering a very specific, short-term part-time consultant role. They are looking for someone with a Masters (PhD preferred) in Operations Research or Engineeringto tackle a project with our software that involves a background with optimization, VRP, VRPTW and matheuristics background.
Astea International (NASDAQ: ATEA) is a global provider of service management software solutions that address the unique needs of companies who manage capital equipment, mission critical assets and human capital. With the acquisition of FieldCentrix, Astea complements its existing portfolio with the industry’s leading mobile field service execution solutions. Since 1979, Astea has licensed applications to companies, around the world, in a wide range of sectors including information technology, telecommunications, instruments and controls, business systems, HVAC, gaming/leisure, imaging, industrial equipment, and medical devices.
Our market-proven solutions enable companies to:
- Streamline and automate business processes
- Compress the contract-to-cash cycle
- Identify incremental sales opportunities and improve revenue recovery
- Collapse non-value added workflows
- Enhance resource utilization and reduce downtime
- Coordinate efforts of sales, marketing and service organizations
- Improve compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs), contracts and warranties
- Synchronize every customer touch point for increased customer satisfaction
If interested, please contact:
Marlena Slowik, PHR
Human Resources Manager
Astea International, Inc.
240 Gibraltar Road
Horsham PA 19044