The Infectious Diseases therapy area at Decision Resources Group (DRG) is seeking an Analyst to conduct qualitative and quantitative primary market research with a focus on the hospital anti-infectives market. The Analyst will be responsible for producing syndicated market research reports, as well as performing custom analyses of AMR’s hospital anti-infectives audit data.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative primary market research through interviews and surveys with medical experts and key opinion leaders.
- With minimal supervision, produce high-quality syndicated market research reports focused on the hospital anti-infectives market, intended for decision-makers in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Develop and perform customized analyses of AMR’s hospital antibiotic and antifungal utilization data to client specifications.
- Critically analyze and interpret clinical literature, proprietary data, and commercial information to evaluate the potential of marketed and pipeline therapies.
- Contribute to the scope and direction of Infectious Diseases products while meeting production deadlines.
- Interact and develop relationships with biopharmaceutical industry clients and internal stakeholders.
The position is based in Exton, Pennsylvania, in the Philadelphia area.
A successful candidate will have the following credentials and experience:
- Ph.D. in the biological sciences or related field, or Master’s degree with 2-3 years of pharmaceutical/healthcare market research experience.
- Experience with analyzing and interpreting complex data sets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A flexible and collaborative approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the drug development and commercialization process.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Decision Resources Group (www.DecisionResourcesGroup.com) is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Leading biopharmaceutical industry clients rely on Decision Resources Group (DRG) for their strategic planning, market development and competitive intelligence needs. Decision Resources, BioTrends Research Group and Arlington Medical Resources (AMR) are part of the Decision Resources Group and are the premier providers of analysis and data on the significant issues facing the biopharmaceutical industry.